- Height adjustable, ergonomically shaped headrest incorporated into the frame of chair for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Built in, height adjustable lumbar support to ease tension in your back.
- Newton synchro-tilt mechanism: Patent-pending, thin profile mechanism that provides seamless durability and stability, with continuous, even weighted balance through all positions. Integrated seat slide adjustment, multiple position tilt lock, pneumatic seat height adjustment, side tension control.
- Closed loop, polished aluminum arms with polyurethane arm pad for comfort and support.
- Optional flip-up, polished aluminum arm with polyurethane arm pads for easy access, or to allow for utility belts. Arm easily clicks into vertical or horizontal position.
- Optional 4D adjustable polished aluminum arms with lockable, vertical arm and horizontal, lateral and pivoting arm pad movement, arm pad made with polyurethane surface for comfort and support.
- Swivel mechanism with pneumatic height adjustment.
- Height adjustable, heavy-duty foot ring. High-density, high-resiliency molded foam for support and durability. 5-prong, heavy-duty polished aluminum base.
- 2.5” translucent carpet casters.
The NLC is ahead of the curve, with innovative features that will spark change in the contract seating industry. Because of its multiple functionalities, the NLC chair will effectively replace the need for multiple types of office seating. It features our Newton Wafer mechanism: a wafer-thin yet has the strength of mechanisms twice its size.