- Optional field-installable headrest with ENERSORB foam adjusts up/down, and has an innovative coat hook built into its design.
- The breathable mesh back with ABLEX patterned weave provides generous lumbar support while allowing for dynamic movement.
- The contoured thoracic lumbar support pad with ENERSORB foam can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized support and comfort.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out.
- The energy-absorbing ENERSORB foam seat, lumbar and headrest foam offer unsurpassed comfort.
- Perforated for exceptional airflow, dual-layer standard Mystic fabric’s four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB foam for added comfort and durability.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- Five-prong die-cast aluminum base with anti-slip treads. 3″ dual wheel casters.
- Rated for users up to 350 lbs.
Designed to have all the same features and extreme comfort of the CXO but, designed for a non stop working environment. With strategically engineered components and upgraded materials the CXOti is built for users up to 350lbs, 24 hours a day. With all the comfort of the CXOti, working those long shifts just became a lot more enjoyable and extremely comfortable.