Everyone wants their office to be the most productive in the business. While this is an admirable goal, it can be hard to achieve due to the daily mundane tasks of office work. Office productivity can reach a low at times, but there are plenty of ways to help boost the morale throughout the office.
- When it comes to office design, utilize the areas where natural light occurs the most. Natural light is known to help increase productivity more effectively than light from lamps. Avoid overhead lights when adding light sources throughout the office; they are known to increase headaches.
- When picking out furniture for your office space, choose ergonomic furniture. While they furniture may be more pricey, it is known to increase productivity throughout the office while also helping to promote healthier decisions for your employees.
- Feature artwork throughout the office. Interesting pieces will help boost creativity amongst employees while also helping with productivity.
- Avoid colors like highly saturated reds, oranges, and yellows when painting your walls. These colors are known to increase anxiety and cause distractions and stress. Choose cooler colors like blues and greens.
- Incorporate file cabinets throughout your office space to help keep employees more organized.
At Mark Downs Office Furniture, we specialize in new and used furniture to help turn your office into a collaborative space for your employees. From desks, to ergonomic chairs, to conference room tables, Mark Downs has everything you need to create a comfortable and welcoming work environment for your employees.
Want to get started with Mark Downs? Search our website for furniture pieces or stop in to our showroom, located conveniently in Cockeysville. Have a specific question? Call us today at 410-771-6800 to speak to a trained staff member.